Plan a fun-filled getaway at The Most Magical Place on Earth and take advantage of this great room offer.
Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 18, 2021 through July 10, 2021.
Book now through May 27, 2021.
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! You can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility through April 30, 2021.
For reservations and information contact your Travel Advisor at Magic Family Getaways or click here.
(973) 969-2080 or (800) 326-4984
Our team of travel advisors are ready to help you with your planning every step of the way!
The health and well-being of Disney Guests and Cast Members continues to be a top priority and they have implemented new measures to promote enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and reduced contact. Learn more about these efforts via the Know Before You Go section, click here for up to date information.
Please keep in mind the following in mind regarding the “new normal” at Walt Disney World Resort:
Disney’s Magical Express® Service
Complimentary airport transportation via Disney’s Magical Express service is available for Guests arriving at and departing from Orlando International Airport. Disney’s Magical Express service will no longer provide luggage delivery for those arriving at and departing from the airport.
Guests who choose to use Disney’s Magical Express service will be responsible for picking up any of their checked luggage from the airport’s baggage claim area, so that it can be loaded onto the motorcoach to their Disney Resort hotel. Please know that your luggage will travel with you to your Disney Resort hotel.
Luggage assistance will be available at the front of your Disney Resort hotel, including luggage storage and/or transport to the room.
Upon your departure, please ensure your luggage is with you and is loaded onto the motorcoach, so you can check it in with your airline once you reach the airport. The resort airline check-in service is no longer available.
Many airlines have modified their flight schedules, so please confirm your flight information with the air carrier you booked with
As a result of the COVID-19 impact, FastPass+ service must be suspended for the time being as we plan to use additional queue space to manage capacity at our attractions and maintain physical distancing. Disney will share updates at a later date.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, enjoy peace of mind knowing that your room will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and serviced during your stay. Plus, common areas will receive increased cleaning.
Disney has increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
Prior to your arrival, your room will undergo thorough cleaning—with attention to:
- High-touch areas, like TV remotes and door handles
- Housekeeping tools will be cleaned between rooms
- Floors, which will be steam cleaned and vacuumed between Guests
Inside your room, you’ll find:
- Individually wrapped glassware
- Double-cased pillows
- Additional items that have been cleaned and wrapped in single-use packaging
And during your stay, your room will receive a light cleaning service every other day, which will include:
- Removal of trash and used towels
- Replenishment of towels and amenities throughout the room and bathroom
- Wiping and cleaning of the vanity and counter surfaces
- Vacuuming if needed
You can also decline every-other-day service.