Play, stay and enjoy more magic with this special offer at Walt Disney World Resort—where magical moments are waiting for you.
Get 2 extra days added to your ticket when you buy a 4-night/3-day room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for arrivals most nights January 8, 2021 through September 25, 2021.
Book now—and get ready to make magical memories at Walt Disney World Resort.
Valid Travel Dates
Arrivals most nights January 8, 2021 through September 25, 2021
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 4 nights
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- 5-day theme park tickets included in this package are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within 8 days. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details.
- To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Enjoy added peace of mind when booking! You can modify or cancel your reservation with extra flexibility through April 30, 2021.
For reservations and information contact your Travel Advisor at Magic Family Getaways.
(973) 969-2080 or (800) 326-4984
Our team of travel advisors are ready to help you with your planning every step of the way!
The health and well-being of Disney Guests and Cast Members continues to be a top priority and they have implemented new measures to promote enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and reduced contact. Learn more about these efforts via the Know Before You Go section, click here for up to date information.
Please keep in mind the following in mind regarding the “new normal” at Walt Disney World Resort:
Disney’s Magical Express® Service
Complimentary airport transportation via Disney’s Magical Express service is available for Guests arriving at and departing from Orlando International Airport. Disney’s Magical Express service will no longer provide luggage delivery for those arriving at and departing from the airport.
Guests who choose to use Disney’s Magical Express service will be responsible for picking up any of their checked luggage from the airport’s baggage claim area, so that it can be loaded onto the motorcoach to their Disney Resort hotel. Please know that your luggage will travel with you to your Disney Resort hotel.
Luggage assistance will be available at the front of your Disney Resort hotel, including luggage storage and/or transport to the room.
Upon your departure, please ensure your luggage is with you and is loaded onto the motorcoach, so you can check it in with your airline once you reach the airport. The resort airline check-in service is no longer available.
Many airlines have modified their flight schedules, so please confirm your flight information with the air carrier you booked with
As a result of the COVID-19 impact, FastPass+ service must be suspended for the time being as we plan to use additional queue space to manage capacity at our attractions and maintain physical distancing. Disney will share updates at a later date.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, enjoy peace of mind knowing that your room will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and serviced during your stay. Plus, common areas will receive increased cleaning.
Disney has increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
Prior to your arrival, your room will undergo thorough cleaning—with attention to:
- High-touch areas, like TV remotes and door handles
- Housekeeping tools will be cleaned between rooms
- Floors, which will be steam cleaned and vacuumed between Guests
Inside your room, you’ll find:
- Individually wrapped glassware
- Double-cased pillows
- Additional items that have been cleaned and wrapped in single-use packaging
And during your stay, your room will receive a light cleaning service every other day, which will include:
- Removal of trash and used towels
- Replenishment of towels and amenities throughout the room and bathroom
- Wiping and cleaning of the vanity and counter surfaces
- Vacuuming if needed
You can also decline every-other-day service.