It’s time to celebrate the new year surrounded by the magic of Walt Disney World Resort. With this room offer, you can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels―valid for stays most nights January 2 through April 25, 2020 when you book with Magic Family Getaways by March 7, 2020.
Even better, you will receive a $30 USD Disney Gift Card per person (ages 3 and up) on the reservation when you add 6-days or longer theme park tickets―a wonderful opportunity for everyone to pick out their own special souvenir during their vacation.
This special offer is valid for select Disney Resort hotels contact your Magic Family Getaways Travel Advisor to book or learn more.
We plan every detail of your vacation so that you can relax and actually be on vacation.…and it’s totally FREE!
📞+1 (973) 969-2089 or US toll free (800) 326-4984
Book Now Through
March 7, 2020
Valid Travel Dates
January 2 through April 25, 2020
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Important Details About the Disney Gift Card
- Only included when a minimum 6-day ticket is added to make a Walt Disney Travel Company package.
- Only available with a ticket package that includes a room and minimum 6-day ticket.
- Everyone in the room must be on the same package.
- One Disney Gift Card per reservation.
- If you complete online check-in in advance, the Disney Gift Card will be emailed to you on the day of your arrival. Otherwise, you’ll be asked for your email address when you check in at the Front Desk of your Disney Resort hotel―and the Disney Gift Card will be sent to that email address. The email will contain a bar code for using the Disney Gift Card. If you don’t receive your Disney Gift Card in your inbox, please check your spam folder or stop by the Front Desk for assistance.
- Disney Gift Card is usable only to buy goods and services at participating locations including Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and shopDisney.com.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Not redeemable to purchase another gift card, or towards previously purchased goods or services.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Does not expire and no fees apply.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards cannot be replaced without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
- Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. (“DGCS”) is the card issuer and sole obligor to cardholder and is not responsible for any unauthorized use of card.
- Card is valid only if obtained at select Disney locations in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico or authorized third-party distributors.
- Card is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- For balance inquiry, participating locations and additional terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement) for this gift card, visit DisneyGiftCard.com or call (877) 650-4327. DGCS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the gift card upon notice at DisneyGiftCard.com.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.