The safety and wellbeing of you, our valued clients, and our team has been our top priority. We appreciate your continued support during this unprecedented time.
With great sadness we would like to share some extended closures with you.
- On March 27, 2020, Walt Disney World Resort®, Disneyland® Resort California, announced that they will be closed until further notice.
- Disney Cruise Line suspends all sailings through July 28, 2020.
- Adventures by Disney has suspended all new departures through July 31, 2020.
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa will be closed until further notice.
- Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood will be temporarily closed through May 31, 2020.
- Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas will be temporarily closed through June 14, 2020.
- Club Med temporarily closed resorts in Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, Africa and Brazil until May 30, 2020.
- Following the decisions taken by international authorities and governments worldwide to enforce travel restrictions to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) along with the suspension of international flights by airlines, Club Med has decided to temporarily suspend its Resort operations as follow:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Punta Cana: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Cancún Yucatán: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Turkoise: until May 30, 2020
- Club Med Columbus Isle: until June 30, 2020
- Club Med Caravelle: until July 4, 2020
- Club Med Buccaneer’s Creek: until July 4, 2020
- Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruise Lines have suspended all new departures until June 12, 2020.
- Virgin Voyages has postponed their inaugural season until July 15, 2020 with their maiden voyage taking place on August 7, 2020.
- Sandals & Beaches Resorts will be closed until June 30, 2020.
- Tauck has canceled all tours and cruises with departure dates through June 30, 2020.
If you have existing vacation plans that need to be altered, or wish to plan something for a future date please contact your travel advisor or the main office at (973) 969-2080 or email us at email@example.com. We will put you in touch with your advisor immediately.
We strongly appreciate your loyalty, business and referrals. Our goal is to get back to creating magical memories again for you, your family and friends that will last a lifetime!
I wish you and your family all our best and hope you stay safe and healthy.
Magic Family Getaways